10 Warning Signs You Might Be In An Abusive Relationship
If your partner engages in any of the following behaviors, there's a chance that you're in an abusive relationship and should seek assistance. This list comes from www.loveisrespect.com and you can text them by sending "loveis" to 77054 or calling them at 1-866-331-9474 and for TTY users, 1-866-331-8453.
1) Checking your cell phone or email without permission.
2) Constantly putting you down.
3) Extreme jealousy or insecurity.
4) Explosive temper.
5) Isolating you from family and friends.
6) Making false accusations.
7) Mood swings.
8) Physically hurting you in any way.
10) Telling you what to do.